Saturday 21 May 2011

Need a Break...



I just finished preparing speech for the KPPA yesterday. ... I have been very busy lately.. with my case writing...teachings to d Fire Engine Department ... completing my documents to be sent to further my studies... lecturing request again from another stakeholder...etc.. So i have decided that this weekend I am going to enjoy mine n of course wt d family.  ..Now we are in CasRina in the Silver State. Emir Asmara, Nur Qaseh n Nur Chinta are enjoying themselves in d hotel room. I like Nur Chinta 'goyang-goyang' her 'pinggang' when she dance. So cute! She is now 1 yr 6 months. Meaning it also has been 1 yr 6 months my Akak has left me. Whereas for Emak, it has been 11 years...Al-Fatihah to Akak and Emak. I miss u all. May Allah bless them and put them rest in peace in Jannah. Insya Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment